Slaithwaite’s new-look changing rooms took another step nearer completion, helped by a £1000 donation from the Freemasons Colne Valley Lodge from the Provincial Grand Masters Fund.

The project has been managed by joint club president James Garside of Garside Developments and work began at Hill Top back in May, when the first excavations were dug.

Bob Shaw, who is he charity steward of the Freemasons Colne Valley Lodge hands over the cheque to Slaithwaite’s joint president, James Garside watched by club members Steve Mitchell, James Kaye, Matthew Dalton and Chris Payne along with junior members from the club.